Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
20 Jan 2004
Hi i am on medication of prolactin using parlodel .now my doc toldme that i was on 42 level now im on 32 i need to be on 24 to have a baby . do u think this will make me to have babies soon , i have already taken 3 bottles of pills tell me they are realy working ? how long must i wait ?
Your levels are coming down. You can certainly start trying for a pregnancy now. You may be lucky.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- WATCH | Covid-19 vaccines and severe side effects: These numbers will help you keep calm
- Covid-19: Delta variant symptoms include headache, runny nose – can feel 'more like a bad cold'
- Covid-19 immunity passports: People could become lax about basic protection measures
- The EFF wants us to use the Russian, Chinese vaccines. But there are unanswered questions about them
- What is a nutritionally balanced diet and how do you achieve it?
- 'Vengeful spite' and 'publicity seekers': Ace Magashule, ANC meet in court
- Don't worry - we will eventually have the money for SAA, Harith says amid funding concerns
- Karyn Maughan | Malema's bid to gag former EFF MP over VBS ends in tears for the fighters
- No trust, no understanding - the divide between SA's formal sector and the township economy
- Tour Verdict: SA's bowling boxes ticked, but batting issues remain a work in progress
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9527 votes
69% - 20980 votes