Ask an expert

11 Jan 2005

Pynlike seks
Ek het 'n chroniese infeksie in my baarmoeder en ek verstaan dat ek nie nou al 'n hesterektemie sal kan he nie, maar ek en my man het vreeslike pynlike seks. Dis asof ek vreeslik klein is en baie droog en na die tyd is my man se penis rou en vat dit 2 weke voor dit gesond is. Wat kan ons doen om dinge beter te maak. Ons kan nie ophou om seks te he tot my baarmoeder verwyder is sodat daar geen infeksies is nie. Dis regtig baie seer. Help my asb.
Answer 2,045 views

01 Jan 0001

If the pain is deep inside, it is probably related to the womb infection and only the hysterectomy will sort that out. It sounds though like you may have a vaginal infection as well. You could try using KY jelly for the dryness, but may need treatment for the vaginal infection as well. Ask your doctor to take a swab to see what type of infection it is so that you get the right treatment. Your partner should be treated too.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9432 votes
68% - 19934 votes