Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
11 Jan 2005
Ek het 'n chroniese infeksie in my baarmoeder en ek verstaan dat ek nie nou al 'n hesterektemie sal kan he nie, maar ek en my man het vreeslike pynlike seks. Dis asof ek vreeslik klein is en baie droog en na die tyd is my man se penis rou en vat dit 2 weke voor dit gesond is. Wat kan ons doen om dinge beter te maak. Ons kan nie ophou om seks te he tot my baarmoeder verwyder is sodat daar geen infeksies is nie. Dis regtig baie seer. Help my asb.
If the pain is deep inside, it is probably related to the womb infection and only the hysterectomy will sort that out. It sounds though like you may have a vaginal infection as well. You could try using KY jelly for the dryness, but may need treatment for the vaginal infection as well. Ask your doctor to take a swab to see what type of infection it is so that you get the right treatment. Your partner should be treated too.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- 6 unhealthy eating behaviours on the rise during the Covid-19 pandemic
- HIV and cervical cancer: Behind SA’s extraordinarily high numbers
- WATCH | Police continue work to piece together Anele Tembe's final moments
- Zuma faces R25m legal bill after SCA blocks State funding his corruption trial costs
- Markus Jooste's son-in-law involved in R35 million suit against historic wine farm
- Judge Davis: Moyane has much to answer about the degradation of SARS
- Going electric? Infrastructure and technology hurdles must be overcome first - Toyota SA boss
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9432 votes
68% - 19934 votes