Ask an expert

08 Dec 2005



I have NOT allowed full penetration during intercourse is this the reason why i am not falling pregnant ....Going on for years..scared of the pain....Plse help ....Would love to fall pregnant...

Answer 353 views

01 Jan 0001

If you are having painful intercourse, I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist to assess what the problem is. There could be a physical cause, or vaginismus may be an issue.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.