Ask an expert

07 Jul 2005

Rash on oubic
Hi Doc,
I have a rash on my pubic area around my vulva, I think it's eczema cause it's dry and itchy. I would like to consult , will it be best to consult a gynaecologist or a dermatologist
Answer 352 views

01 Jan 0001

Start with a gynaecologist.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.