Ask an expert

18 Jul 2005

Red Rash
I noticed this morning that i have a slight red rash appearing on my face in various areas, its not however itchy. I am now 18 weeks pregnant, is this something i should go to the doctor about?
Answer 318 views

01 Jan 0001

You could see your GP to have it checked.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.