Ask an expert

18 Apr 2006

Repeated miscarrages
I have miscarried 3 times in consecutive 3 years. The doctors never seem to see the problem with me. I have been trying to concieve and nothing is happening. It has been 12 months since my last miscarriage.
Answer 358 views

01 Jan 0001

I would suggest that you have some tests, including a GTT, thyroid function, chromosome analysis and anticardiolipin antibody. Your doctor will know what these mean.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.