Ask an expert

16 Feb 2004

Rude doctor
Will it be risky to change Gynaes at 32 weeks? The reason is that the my current Gynae is extremely rude. She beat my head off this afternoon for no appearant reason I felt like crying. I went for my 3D scan last week and the sister said the baby was a bit on the small side I politely tried to ask her about it and she told to me how she went to medical school blah blah blah.

Very confused and upset pls advice!
Answer 21,323 views

01 Jan 0001

If you are unhappy with your gynaecologist, you are at liberty to change. You or your new doctor should request that your records be sent through to the new person.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.