Ask an expert

23 Dec 2004

I want to know me and my partner we are hiv posetive. So he's having rush on his face and the back. what treatment must he use.
Answer 332 views

01 Jan 0001

Please post to CyberDoc or the HIV expert.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.