Ask an expert

17 Jul 2008

Hi Doc

I am quite worried since I have been having a recurring boil near my private part. I had it treated a couple of times but it keeps coming up. It is so painful that eventually it becomes ripe and then pus oozes out and it becomes small but does not go away completely. I am not sure if I should visit a gynae to have it checked out because the last time I went to a normal GP. I've had it for a very long long time...Your urgent input would much be appreciated. Kind regards.
Answer 365 views

01 Jan 0001

A gynae would be a good idea.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9444 votes
68% - 20057 votes