Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
19 Apr 2006
SEVERE BACK ACHE 4 MONTHS AFTER C SECTION URGENT
Good day,I had a c section birth and was gived an anesthetic on my spine during labour, I now suffer from a severe back ache and Can't bend for more than 2 minutes, if I bend, my legs go weak and I struggle to walk, my back gets very sore from my neck down. please help.
I would suggest that you see your GP.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19 damages the heart by killing its muscle cells, study finds
- Ditch the itch – using bacteria to combat eczema flareups
- Why do lungs ‘wheeze’? Scientists tried to find out
- What the latest findings on the 501Y.V2 Covid variant mean for the development of vaccines
- Breast cancer: Is milk a risk factor?
- What we know about the charges against former Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste
- REFLECTION | Covid-19: How the basic education dept weathered the Covid-19 storm
- Prof Karim reflects on a year of Covid-19: 'We were sailing a ship while building it'
- Covid-19: PPE scandals that crippled South Africa's fight against Covid-19
- One year on: The icons Covid-19 took from SA sport
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9375 votes
67% - 19403 votes