Ask an expert

09 Jul 2010

should i be worried
hi i have been having abdominal went to gyne and she said everythung was normal ,this problem strated after having my first baby. and when having sex i experience the same problem
Answer 331 views

01 Jan 0001

If your gynae found nothing wrong, then it is probably not a gynae problem. See a GP to assess whether there are any bowel or urinary problems
Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9438 votes
68% - 20011 votes