Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
06 Jul 2005
Signs of ovulation
I am due to ovulate in a day or two. I usually get the egg-white discharge but now there has been nothing. In fact I haven't had any discharge at all which is strange. Would I still be ovulating? Are there other signs to look for? I haven't had a pain in my side either but have had slight cramping. Thanks
If you are only due to ovulate in a day or two, you would only experience the egg-white discharge then. You may also ovulate slightly later than expected.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Scientists invent home Covid-19 test using coffee machine capsules
- Obesity, diabetes not only increases risk of severe Covid - it increases the risk of being infected
- New research shows South Africa’s levy on sugar-sweetened drinks is having an impact
- Pfizer vaccines are coming. Here’s how SA could prepare its cold chain
- 10 ways to make yourself poop first thing in the morning
- Days of reckoning for Zuma and Hlophe: Will ConCourt and JSC imprison and push to impeach?
- With Edgars now in its stable, how does Legit-owner Retailability compare to its rivals?
- Eskom official went out of her way to help Econ Oil, and linked them up with Gigaba - probe report
- Adriaan Basson | The end of John Mandlakayise Hlophe, a judicial scoundrel and delinquent
- Trichomonas gallinae disease or canker killing birds in Eastern Cape?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9423 votes
68% - 19880 votes