Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
17 Aug 2007
Skin Problems after birth of baby
I developed bad skin on lower tummy, thighs and upper arms (pimples), after the birth of my 4month old baby. I am stll breastfeeding. What can i use to clear my skin.
Try one of the anti-acne lotions.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: A potentially deadly ‘black fungus’ infection seen in patients in India
- Core strength: Why is it important and how do you maintain it?
- Trying to cut down on your meat intake? Experts suggest you should just look at it
- Fighting the flu season: Two experts answer key questions about the flu shot
- Covid-19: is obesity really more of a risk factor for men than women?
- THE ESKOM FILES | Money for jam: StefStocks, Basil Read accused of fleecing millions from Kusile 'scheme'
- State alleges Nafiz Modack manages criminal enterprise
- How the EFF wants to change the Constitution
- Bruce Cameron | What you need to know about disability assurance and mental health
- Unfriendly fire: Top cop Khehla Sitole, fired Crime Intelligence boss Peter Jacobs trade blame over Kinnear murder
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9473 votes
68% - 20305 votes