Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
22 Jul 2008
skyn swangerskap of swanger????
dis al 2 weke nadat ek moes begin het met my mensturasie en nog steeds niks nie. die tuis swangerskappe wys negatief en was vrydag by die dr. hy het bloed getrek en die uitslae van my hcg is 0.2. hy se dat nie positief is nie maar dat dit ook nie negatief is nie. en dat ons oor 10 dae weer moet bloed trek. al wat ek wil weet is dat ek volgens my datums nou 6 weke swanger is. is dit moontlik om 6 weke swanger te wees met & #39 n lae hcg vlak of is dit & #39 n skyn swangerskap? toe dit bloed getrek is toe was ek 5 en & #39 n half weke. indien dit & #39 n skyn swangerskap is wat gaan nou gebeur?
A value of < 5 is regarded as negative. There may be other reasons for your missed period, such as hormone diseturbances or cysts. I'm sure that your doctro will look into this.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Energy drink habit puts man in hospital with heart failure
- Frequently interrupted sleep increases the risk of death, especially in women
- Is your stuffy nose 'stuffing up' your brain?
- More research provides reassurance on Covid-19 vaccine safety – even for those with severe allergies
- Scientists warn against videos alleged to be showing adverse Covid-19 vaccine side effects
- Singh grilling at Zondo commission turns to tug of war on subpoenas
- ANALYSIS | The ANC's tactics to control Parliament laid bare at Zondo commission
- What were the trends in Wednesday's by-elections? We ask 3 analysts
- Ahmed Areff | What a conspiracy involving a 120-year-old lightbulb has to do with your iPhone
- Carbon emissions to surge to second-largest increase in history as economies ramp up
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9441 votes
68% - 20045 votes