Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
18 Jul 2006
I went for my second sonar yesterday thinking that I will be able to see the sex of the baby. But I unfortunetly the doctoer said there is too much fat around my stomach and is affecting the results of the sonar. Can this be true? My weight is around 135KG at the moment and what worries me is the fact that this is the second doctor that told me that fat has an impact of the results. I am 19 weeks pragnant please advise me!!!!
Please see answer to your previous posting.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: Do I still need to wear a mask when vaccinated, and other questions
- Covid-19: A potentially deadly ‘black fungus’ infection seen in patients in India
- Mounting evidence suggests Covid-19 vaccines do reduce transmission. How does this work?
- Fighting the flu season: Two experts answer key questions about the flu shot
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- THE ESKOM FILES | WaBenzi and a house on Jamaican Music Street: Eskom exec's charmed life
- Magashule attempt to suspend Ramaphosa: 'People from other countries were calling' - Duarte
- Atul Gupta says Home Affairs records show no legal reasons for passport denial
- Appointing a man to rule the Balobedu kingdom is 'a plot against women leadership' - historian
- Lucky Montana demands 'biased' Soni recuse himself as Zondo evidence leader
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9470 votes
68% - 20275 votes