Ask an expert

11 Jul 2005

Sores on my clitoris

Maybe i am asking a stupid question but please i need help urgently. My clitoris have sores and they hurt like hell. What cream can i use for this.
Answer 398 views

01 Jan 0001

Youi should see a doctor to find out the reason for this.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.