Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
29 Nov 2005
Sperm left after sex??Help
Hi I would like to find out,i had sex on saterday and today there is still a spermish sort of discharge,is that normal or is that an infection.
Sperm can be discharged for several days after intercourse.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Energy drink habit puts man in hospital with heart failure
- Frequently interrupted sleep increases the risk of death, especially in women
- App allows users to report adverse effects from medicines, including Covid-19 vaccines
- WATCH | Covid-19 vaccines: Pfizer fast facts
- 10 ways to make yourself poop first thing in the morning
- Cape Town inferno: Maintenance of fire site a centuries-old debate
- PP apologises to judge she attacked over Gordhan interdict, as she defends 'Rogue Unit' report
- 100 questions for Cyril Ramaphosa: State capture, cadre deployment, corruption and Jacob Zuma
- Being called a Gupta minister ‘doomed me to hell’, Lynne Brown tells state capture commission
- Karyn Maughan | The untouchable Arthur Fraser: Why has Ramaphosa not acted against Zuma's spy boss?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9441 votes
68% - 20048 votes