Ask an expert

25 Nov 2005

spots on him - from me?
i have a problem., my fiance has these red spots on the head of his penis.Now, they look abit like heat rash but have stayed for a rather long time! i also have a bit of a discharge, white and smooth. sorry! but have to give all the facts i guess.could the one cause the other? and if i had a yeast infection would it cause that kind of effect after intercourse ?
Answer 336 views

01 Jan 0001

Yes it could. It sounds like you both need treatment.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9432 votes
68% - 19957 votes