Ask an expert

23 Jan 2004

STD testing
Hi Doctor, I insanely had unprotected sex a week ago. I don't have any STD symptoms, but I would like to be sure. Where do I go to be tested (I cannot affort a Gynocologist) and what antibiotic do you think they would reccomend as I am allegic to penicillin. I stay in the Ferndale area.

Answer 387 views

01 Jan 0001

Go to the nearest government clinic in your area. If you do have an STD, the treatment will depend on what it is.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19431 votes