Ask an expert

17 Jul 2005

I have always practised safe sex, and was in a monogamous relationship for almost a year, but about a month and a half ago the condom broke during sex. Now I have what appears to be a thrush infection, which I treated but it has not improved much. Should I just try another treatment or could I have an STI? I have just broken up with my boyfriend and am not keen to now ask him about his sexual history.I wouild be so grateful for your advice.
Answer 290 views

01 Jan 0001

See below.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9428 votes
68% - 19907 votes