Ask an expert

25 Jul 2005

STI/STD Testing
I was wondering where in SA, in particular Gauteng I can go to get tested for all STD's/STI's. Can i go to any GP/gynae or who is the best person and place to have this done.
Answer 1,381 views

01 Jan 0001

Your gynae can do this, or you can go to a government clinic.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.