Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
12 Mar 2007
strange vaginal discharge
hey im getting worried of this vaginal d. that juz wont go away.its been going on for almost 2 months but i didnt think it was srious coz it was on and off-the discharfe is very thick and takes a greenish-creamish color its texture is almosy like wet toilet paper thats partly dreanged.im not sexually active although last year i had a case where i almost had sex...we came very close his tip did touch my vagina this is wat has m worried the most.COULD IT BE AN STD- coz somrtimes it even itches,my vaginal area is extreemelly sensitive its sore right after i finish my period and is usualy so.on and till i get my next one. the discharge sumtymz smells but its not often PLZ HELP!!!!
It is unlikely that this is an STD. However, it is also not typical of thrush. I would suggest that you see your doctor to make a diagnosis and arrange treatment.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- How to make sense of nutrition labels
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- Covid-19 patients have a higher risk of in-hospital morbidity and mortality after surgery
- Some form of long-term symptom lingers in one in 10 who had mild Covid-19, new study finds
- OPINION | Change your diet to change your cancer risk
- 'Hlophe should not only be impeached, he should be put in prison' - Kriegler
- Family finally gets justice 10 years after their three-year-old boy drowned at a North West lodge
- Meet Soweto's 'cemetery navigators' - the men attending to dilapidated graves
- High risks or picky banks: Why is microfinance not taking off in SA?
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Judge Dennis Davis: ‘To accuse the judiciary of being captured is outrageous’
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19975 votes