Ask an expert

13 Jul 2006

Hi, may u please assist bcus im suffering from stress incontinence. My bladder is leaking an di've seeked medical help but it doesnt seem to help me in anyway.Are there any medications that you can suggest i use to fix my problem as im about to get married and my partner doesnt know of my situation....Please help me
Answer 250 views

01 Jan 0001

If you really have stress incontinence, as opposed to any other type of incontinence, the only cure is with an operation. You should have a full assessment by a gynaecologist though, as there are many other causes of incontinence.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9527 votes
69% - 20980 votes