Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
19 Mar 2007
stsaminogro a problem?
i have just started taking staminogro and see that others who are taking it are having problems with having kids.....is the vitamin having an affect on women???
It is the other way round. Staminogro is supposed to help for women stuggling to conceive.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Scientists invent home Covid-19 test using coffee machine capsules
- Covid variants have changed the game - vaccines won't be enough. We need global ‘maximum suppression’
- Are people who had Covid-19 more likely to develop blood clots? Study finds out
- Is fasting the best way to start a diet? For people with metabolic syndrome, the answer is yes
- Despite risk of severe Covid-19, mask-wearing inconsistent in people with underlying conditions
- SIU investigating Eskom’s Jan Oberholzer after 3 previous probes found no irregularities
- Respected but suspended: Eskom's Solly Tshitangano faced similar misconduct charges in 2005
- Clawing back lost money: Eskom's claim against Econ Oil bigger than initially thought
- From a glacier to steps - 10 things named after Prince Philip
- World renowned opera singer Sibongile Mngoma and NAC occupiers served with eviction order
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9422 votes
68% - 19857 votes