Ask an expert

04 Aug 2010

I have been experiencing frequent swelling attacks around my pubic area.They don''t produce puss and are not painful. I also have an itchy vagina. I have been using vaginal tablets which don''t seem to work though the VDRL test came out negative.
Pliz help. Am 20.
Answer 319 views

01 Jan 0001

Your next step should be to see a gynaecologist for a full examination.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.