Ask an expert

22 Jul 2006

swolen and sore
Hi, i suffer from thrush, nomatter how many times i get treated it reoccurs. i have also been treated for Chlamydia twice in the past 18 months. I now have a very swollen vagina and have noticed spots? please help!!!
Answer 408 views

01 Jan 0001

I would suggest that you see your gynaecologist. This is noo typical of thrush.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9432 votes
68% - 19950 votes