Ask an expert

04 Apr 2006

Swollen right breast
Please help me. For the past week i my right breast has increased insize, about one and a half cups. It is swollen, hard and sore. I have not had any breast enlargements and i have not near my mensis cycle. Please could you let me know if i should seek medical help or if this is just normal. I am 25 years old.
Thankyou for your help!!
Answer 360 views

01 Jan 0001

If it is just one side, you should seek medical advise.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9527 votes
69% - 20980 votes