Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
14 Mar 2007
tender and painfulll breasts after perio
missed my period for the month of january,was on my period on 7th-12th for febuary,.my breasts remained tender till i started my period for this month on the 12th,am suppose to finish for this month on the 17th.had a home pregnancy test which was negative.remember i took postinor2 twice decenber last year.am i pregnant or is the tenderness of my breast due to d pills i took.pls help
I don't think that you are pregnant. The breast tenderness is probably related to hormone changes from your period.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Energy drink habit puts man in hospital with heart failure
- Is your stuffy nose 'stuffing up' your brain?
- Scientists warn against videos alleged to be showing adverse Covid-19 vaccine side effects
- Frequently interrupted sleep increases the risk of death, especially in women
- OPINION | Ivermectin: Why a potential Covid-19 treatment isn’t recommended for use
- Khaya Sithole | Can SA run a vaccine claims fund when the RAF is in such a mess?
- ANALYSIS | The ANC's tactics to control Parliament laid bare at Zondo commission
- What were the trends in Wednesday's by-elections? We ask 3 analysts
- Carbon emissions to surge to second-largest increase in history as economies ramp up
- Zondo commission: Zuma relied on alleged lack of security clearance to institute inquiry against Nxasana
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9439 votes
68% - 20040 votes