Ask an expert

15 Jul 2011

Tests for Hormones
I would like for my doctor to check my hormones. Which ones would I request to see if anything is out of sync ? I am 35 years old.
Answer 333 views

01 Jan 0001

It depends what your symptoms are.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.