Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
03 Apr 2007
I had thrush for the first time in 2001 Nov,I took a pil and it went away but I don't remember the name. of the pill .It returned again in March 2007 I went to a pharmacy and they gave me Vagiforte on the 28 March 2007 to use for 5 days.5days is finished but I still itch but not as much as before using Vagiforte.What could be the problem?
Have a look at the Top 5 questions. Try some of the other lifestyle modifications. Also ensure that your partner is treated.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Energy drink habit puts man in hospital with heart failure
- Frequently interrupted sleep increases the risk of death, especially in women
- Is your stuffy nose 'stuffing up' your brain?
- Scientists warn against videos alleged to be showing adverse Covid-19 vaccine side effects
- More research provides reassurance on Covid-19 vaccine safety – even for those with severe allergies
- Singh grilling at Zondo commission turns to tug of war on subpoenas
- ANALYSIS | The ANC's tactics to control Parliament laid bare at Zondo commission
- What were the trends in Wednesday's by-elections? We ask 3 analysts
- Ahmed Areff | What a conspiracy involving a 120-year-old lightbulb has to do with your iPhone
- Carbon emissions to surge to second-largest increase in history as economies ramp up
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9439 votes
68% - 20044 votes