Ask an expert

21 Oct 2009

Too big and too wet
Hi there

I have not been feeling my man inside me nowadays, have I become too big for him or is there something wrong with me? I have been trying some kegal excercises but so far I haven' t seen any results. He hasn' t complained yet but I' m afraid he will one of this days. Do I need to see a Dr?

Answer 284 views

01 Jan 0001

I doubt that there is anything wrong with you. If you are aroused, you should be wet. You have to do the kegel exercises regularly for months before seeing any difference.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.