Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
03 Dec 2004
too much weight after marrige
when i get married i was thing weighing only 50 now that i'm married i've gained so much weight i moved from size 32 to size 34, at first i thought i wa spreggies but now i see i'm not and am looking to be preggies coz i want to fall pregnat one day. is it beacuse i'm about to preggies now that i'm sleeping with man coz i did not sleep with any man until i got married are there sperms amking me to be fat or what coz all the clothes that i used to are nolonger fitting me, what is happening here. another thing is that i eat a lot when i think about food i jsut get it there and there and eat. i'm always hungry and i creave for food. what's wrong.
You have answered your question. You are gaining weight because you are eating more. Possibly this is because of the emotional stress of wanting to fall pregnant. The only way to lose the weight is to control your diet.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19 damages the heart by killing its muscle cells, study finds
- Ditch the itch – using bacteria to combat eczema flareups
- Why do lungs ‘wheeze’? Scientists tried to find out
- What the latest findings on the 501Y.V2 Covid variant mean for the development of vaccines
- Breast cancer: Is milk a risk factor?
- What we know about the charges against former Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste
- The big picture | ‘The loss of humanity’: South Africa and the Global South’s battle for Covid-19 vaccine justice
- Karyn Maughan | How the WC Judge President has faced 10 major scandals, without any sanction
- REFLECTION | Covid-19: How the basic education dept weathered the Covid-19 storm
- Prof Karim reflects on a year of Covid-19: 'We were sailing a ship while building it'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9375 votes
67% - 19405 votes