Ask an expert

16 Apr 2006

Trying to get paregnant
Dear Doctor

I'm a 26 year old woman and me and my boyfriend have been trying to have a child, and we have'nt been successfully on that. I dont have a gyno at the moment, i just wanna know who to see in this situation because i'm not sure where to go.
Answer 507 views

01 Jan 0001

It can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple to conceive. If it has been longer than this, you should see a gynaecologist. Your GP can refer you.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.