Ask an expert

04 Jan 2005

I'm happy to be back on the orum in the new year. I have tried to fall pregnant for 2 years now, i'm 31 years old, this year i had a problem with my tubes which was sorted out, my gynae confirmed that my man's spems are not enough when we tried insemination. I need help, what to do, where to go? I'm very desperate. I need a baby..
Answer 261 views

01 Jan 0001

I would suggest that you see a fertility expert.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9425 votes
68% - 19886 votes