Ask an expert

12 Jul 2005

I have been off the pill for a year, hubby and i have been trying (i am 29 he is 31). Been on Chlomid twice and developed ovarian cysts, Dr never monitored whether i ovulate or not. Have decided to try natural since April but nothing has happend (i do count the cycle and hope i ovulate). i have been reading this site and there are so many interesting things like staminagro, fertiboost, AI, etc. would really try to have one, i have been having ovulation cramps and been doing it religiously. I just want to find out, should we try the above products or continue to see the DR. I don't think he is helping at all (Dr Ngatane to be specifi, been his patient for 3yrs, surely he should have some idea about me and what needs to be done).

I really am becoming anxious and want to be preggy by the end of the year. What should i do?
Answer 710 views

01 Jan 0001

I'd suggest that you consult a fertility specialist.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9365 votes
67% - 19346 votes