Ask an expert

28 Jul 2006

uitgroeisel op klitoris
Ek het 'n uitgroeisel op my klitoris.Is daar enige salf wat jy kan gebruik.Ek het 'n ooraktiewe skildklier,gebruik eltroxin.Het 'n low sex drive.Help asb.
Answer 834 views

01 Jan 0001

You will need to see a doctor to find out what the growth is. Treatment would be different if it is a wart, a plyp or something else. There are many causes for low sex drive, many psychological unless you are on hormonal contraception. The sexologist may be able to help with this.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20303 votes