Ask an expert

15 Jul 2005

Hi every one.

i have been with u ladies for a while now. thanks for the advices. but i have a very distabing thing. i have abdominal pain that wont go away, my breasts have grown so big, i had a discharge( watelly like substance) and i have gainned few kilos, i dont whan to believe that i am pregnant. there must be something wrong with me. i have made a home test it came negetive.i have made an appointment to do pap discharge is under control now because i had it checked out then i got treatment, but what wories me is the pain that i have under my belly and around my waist. can anybody tell whats wrong or what test can i do. cause i want to have a baby next year. i am getting married in december. Lobola payments and traditional wedding.
Answer 365 views

01 Jan 0001

You will have to see a doctor to find the cause for the pain. There are many possible causes - womb or bowel problems, bladder infections, etc.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9432 votes
68% - 19955 votes