Ask an expert

22 Jul 2010

vagina boils
hi doc
i have a large pimple i think its a boil on my vagina,is it a symptom of something?how do i treat it?
Answer 371 views

01 Jan 0001

Is it in the hairy area? You culd apply hor cloths and see if it will discharge on its own. If not, you should see a doctor. You may need antibiotics or drainage.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.