Ask an expert

15 Jan 2004

Vaginal Infection

I have a recuring problem in the vaginal area. About a month ot two ago it was so bad that it seemed there was a yellowy sectretion. I am ashamed of going to the doctor/gynaecologist. I got something from the chemist, like a antibiotic which help and took the problem away and i did complete it. However the other day it started again.

Could it be caused by sex? My partner does use protection. Or maybe the bubble bath i'm using.
Answer 329 views

01 Jan 0001

I would suggest that you see a doctor for a diagnosis. I cannot tell the cause without a full history and examination.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19307 votes