Ask an expert

16 Jan 2004

vaginal infection
I need to find a female gynae in the Pretoria area. I have been menstruating since 11. I have also been sexialy active for nearly 2 years and have never been to a gynae! Now I have returned from a holiday in Zambie with, what my GP says, is an infection. HELP with Contact Details PLEASE!
Answer 411 views

01 Jan 0001

You could chcek the Find a doctor section on this website.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9363 votes
67% - 19333 votes