Ask an expert

19 Apr 2006

vaginal problems
My fiance and i have one major problem. every time we have sex without a condom he falls ill and we have both been to the doctor about the problem and were given antibiotics for the problem. we finished the course and he still fell ill. the last time i went on my own he gave an injectoin that was supposed to clear me up but also hasn't helped. sex has now become a pain coz he afraid of being sick and i'm tired of been looked as the one bringing illnesses. may be you can refer me to a gynae you know around the jhb central area. please help me!!!!!
Answer 341 views

01 Jan 0001

I cannot make referrals on this site. You don't say exactly what type of sickness you get. You could ask your doctor to check you both for specific STDs, so that you know what to treat.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20298 votes