Ask an expert

11 Jul 2005

Vaginal Stinging

Hopefully you can help me. When I go to the toilet I get a severe stinging pain when i urinate. I dont know what it is and i get it often bu am too afraid to go to a doctor. I have just moved and am not sure of who to go to and where. what sould i do and how can i stop tis happening?
Answer 324 views

01 Jan 0001

You may have a bladder infection and need antibiotics. you will have to see a doctor for this. Your nearest GP would be the easiest.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.