Ask an expert

13 Apr 2006

Vas Reversal
Husband had vasectomy done +- 10 years ago. We would really like a child of our own as it is second time in marraige for both of us. What is the other alternatives to go by besides having a reversal done, as this could be quite costly.

Thank you
Answer 348 views

01 Jan 0001

The other alternative is ICSI - a form of IVF, but this would probably be even more expensive.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19322 votes