Ask an expert

28 Jul 2008

ventrosuspension Urgent!!
hi, i have been having serious pain in my pelvic area and it has only become worse. I consulted a gynae in my area 3 monts ago and she advised i have a ventrosuspension. I am also sterilised so i need to know can i have the sterilisation undone and have the other ventrosuspension. Because i think since the sterilisation the pain has worsend. I just need to know if its possible and if the procedure entails me having to pay for two different things. Or is the ventrosuspenion a removal of the sterilisation?
Answer 329 views

01 Jan 0001

A ventrosuspension is competely differnt to reversing a sterilisation so you would pay for two differnt things.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19971 votes