Ask an expert

13 Apr 2006

Very thin, watery vaginal discharge

I've had this vaginal discharge for about if I would have to guess, a year now. I have to wear tampons everyday, otherwise I'll be wet and it can go through my panties to my clothes. This is really irritating, but most of all I'm worried about having to waer tampons eveyday - I heard somewhere that you should actually avoid this.
I do not have any STD's, since I've only had 1 boyfriend in my life, and this is for 6 years now, and we've never had sex.
It's not itching or burning - nothing- just wet all the time.
Should I go see a doctor or gynae?
What could be the cause?

Answer 307 views

01 Jan 0001

See a gynaecologist to look for the cause. I can't tell the cause from this side of the screen.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19306 votes