Ask an expert

12 Apr 2006

Very very embarassing
Dear Mam
I have to ask a question, my husband and I are married for over a year, we are sexually active however I am still a virgin, I have the complete fear of losing my virginity , it may be too painful
Please help me by explaining to me what is the most effective way that I can fall pregnant and also to note , I have not been on birth control since marriage and he does not allow any sperm to enter me
Please advise , how do I get over the fear and also can you answer my question on the pregnancy issue
Answer 323 views

01 Jan 0001

I would recommend that you see a sexologist to help you with your fear of sex. You may have a condition called vaginismus, where you tense youre vaginal muscles due to fear of pain. The sexologist will be able to help you with this.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9380 votes
67% - 19432 votes