Ask an expert

08 Jan 2008

very worried
i want to know if there is anyone out there with the same problem. I have one child, he is 3, and i am struggling now for 2 years to fall pregnant again. Nothing has really changed, Ive been to the doctor, and nothing is wrong. Is it normal, has anyone been in the same situation?
Answer 312 views

01 Jan 0001

There are many people in this situation. You should see a gynaecologist for further tests.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9422 votes
68% - 19856 votes