Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
04 Feb 2009
Best, I am very worried of my period, I am on jasmine, I have finishes the week of the white pills and my period was as normal, but then I started with the new pack, I am now on week 3 of the yellow pills and still on my period, I am going out of my mind, can you please let me know what the problem may be?
It is possible that it is related to the Pill but, without further information, I can't really tell. You don't say how long you have been on Yasmin, what your periods were like before, whether this has ever happened before.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Why South Africa stopped making vaccines
- Covid-19 causing strokes among young and healthy adults, global study finds
- Why we remember more by reading – especially print – than from audio or video
- No evidence yet that alcohol interferes with Covid-19 vaccines, but go slow on the drinks to be safe
- Risk of blood clots due to Covid-19 much higher compared to risk associated with vaccine - experts
- Appeasing Hitler didn't work, and it won't work with Magashule, says ANC stalwart Mavuso Msimang
- US wants to be global leader in ensuring vaccine access, its SA representative says
- 'Disrespected' Mpofu lays unprofessional conduct complaint against advocate he told to shut up
- Storming Stravino always wanted to be a Bull: 'WP's wingers get lost too often'
- EXPLAINER | The last 48 hours of high-drama in the ANC: This is what happened
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9464 votes
68% - 20201 votes