Ask an expert

04 Jan 2005

want a child
My husbands "factory" is closed,if you know what i mean? i went to the doc and asked him what the cheapest way is to get pregnant and said i must ask you! i want to get pregnant badly.
please help me
Answer 360 views

01 Jan 0001

If your husband has had a vasectomy, your options would be for him to have a reversal ( success rates not very good), or to have ICSI (similar to IVF and very expensive).

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19424 votes