Ask an expert

07 Feb 2004

want a kid
please help

hi there i'm 21 yrs old and i would like to have a child.i 've archived many goals in my life,but one thing is missing a man.i've heard that u can take someone's sperm and mixed with yours (dont know how to call it 4give me).what i wanna know is that how much is it?how safe it is and where can i go want a child soon ,not a man .dont want to adopt i also wanna go througgh pregnacy.
help please
Answer 316 views

01 Jan 0001

The best way to do this is to go through an infertility unit. You will then be given anonymous sperm and the procedure will be done medically. To do it yourself would not have a high success rate.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.